Would you like to see what we’re about?
Join us at our Saturday Fun Run/Walk
Who: Typically around 80 people: half runners/half walkers.
What: A 3 mile walk, 3 mile run or 5 mile run around the Baylands Nature Preserve in Palo Alto.
When: Every Saturday at 9:00 am, rain or shine.
Where: We meet in the parking lot of the Baylands Athletic Center, located at the end of Geng Road.
To reach the parking lot of the athletic center:
- Take US 101 to the Oregon Expressway, Embarcadero Road exit.
- Follow the signs for Embarcadero East.
- Go straight through the first stoplight, E. Bayshore Road
- Turn left at the second stoplight, Geng Road, and drive to the end of the road.
On the rare occasion when the athletic center is reserved by another group, we meet a little further east at the end of Faber Way, also off Embarcadero.
During the announcements before the run, you will hear the great cry, “Where’s Coffee?” You’ll find out that the club can be as social as it is athletic.
Some of our favorite places are:
- Peet’s Coffee, 3904 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto
- Starbucks, Embarcadero & St. Francis (2190 W Bayshore Road), Palo Alto
People start trickling in around ten o’clock.
Have a look at our calendar for this week’s location.
First-time visitors get their first cup of coffee free!