September 30 marked the end of our membership year. On our new website, this means: You will not see any members-only content anymore starting October 1 – unless you renew your membership. This is different from what we had before – but what’s also different is: You can set your membership to automatically renew itself every year on October 1.
How to renew your membership now:
Either click on the “Pay Now” link in the email you should have received, or:
- Go to your profile – and then click on Orders on the left of the page.
- You will see one order with a Pay button.
- Click on that button and follow the instructions.
If you did not receive an email, or if you already paid for 2021, you will not see an order with a “Pay” button. You also will still see, e.g., a menu item under Members -> Member Directory. You are good for this year.
How to automatically renew your membership every year:
First, make sure that you have renewed for 2021. Then:
- Go to your profile – and then click on Renewals on the left of the page.
- Flip the Auto renew switch to On, and you will be prompted to add a credit card. Your card will then be charged on October 1st of each year.
Note: the card number will never be stored on the BayLands FrontRunners web server.
You were a BayLands Benefactor in the past, or want to become one this year? You can do that too. Just go to Members -> BayLands Benefactors and look for the option that suits you.